When You're Ready;
Wouldn't It Be Nice To Feel Prepared to Buy a Home?
We can help. If you’re thinking you’d like to take the leap into homeownership in the next few years you probably have a lot of questions. After 25 years of helping first-timers buy a home in Ulster County, Orange County, or Greene County we’ve answered those questions countless times. We will be sharing information about the process of purchasing a home, from finding the home you love to getting your ducks in a row with a mortgage pre-approval. Because we're local Upstate Real Estate Agents we can provide you with information about special assistance programs and incentives that are available in our area. Incentives that could add up to $50,000 towards your first home.
Our seminars are about learning, about us sharing what we know with you. They're not about us selling you something. So, come prepared with a notebook (or your cell phone) and all your questions. We're here to help!
Here are some of the RUPCO First Time Homebuyer Programs we will cover.
- First Time Buyer Education.
- Down Payment and Closing Cost Assistance Programs including CDBG, HOME & AHC Federal
- Home Loan Bank’s First Home Club Match Savings Program.
- USDA Direct 502 First Mortgage loan packager.
- Post-Closing Repair Funds (when available).
- Approved SONYMA Rehab Loan Consultant.
- HUD Approved Housing Counseling. Energy Saving Options for Homeowners
- All offerings are subject to availability and additional requirements and eligibility -
Dates and Locations: