Real Estate Career Seminars
Becoming a Real Estate Salesperson is a great career choice. A Real Estate career gives you flexibility with your time, upward mobility, and an opportunity to start your own business without a lot of start-up capital. Join us for one of our upcoming career seminars; you'll meet agents who have started their own business, you'll learn what's required to get your business up and running, how the business works, and how you can take your business wherever you want it to go. Whether you already have your license, are just considering signing up to take a salesperson training course, or are coming back to Real Estate after a hiatus, you are welcome!
Upcoming Dates and Locations:
Windham/Catskill Career Seminar
Thursday, January 16, 2020 from 5:30 - 6:30 pm
397 Main Street, Catskill, New York, 12414
Please R.S.V.P. to Allison Morelle, Director of Resourcing
at 845-253-4040 (call or text).
- Put Your Best Foot Forward: What You Need to Start Your Business (capital, equipment, education)
- A Day In The Life: What to Real Estate Salespeople Really Do All Day?
- A Symbiotic Relationship: The Broker-Agent Relationship and How It Works
- Make The Right Choice Right Away: Finding The Right Brokerage To Partner With
- Focus: What You Need To Concentrate On As You Begin Your Career